Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
Intellectual Property; Limited License to Users
Information You Provide
- By uploading Your Content, you grant Vivo India a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from Your Content for the purpose of allowing you to edit and display Your Content using the Site and archiving or preserving Your Content for disputes, legal proceedings, or investigations. The above licenses will continue unless and until you remove Your Content from the Site, in which case the licenses will terminate within a commercially reasonable period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the license for legal archival/preservation purposes will continue indefinitely. During the time of final selection, if any content is found to be in violation of any of these terms and conditions, it will be disqualified.
- You may not upload, post, or transmit any video, image, text, audio recording, or other content that:
- Infringes any third party's copyrights or other intellectual property rights or any right of publicity or privacy;
- Contains any pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content.
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful or violent acts;
- Depicts animal cruelty or violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes or gives rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition; or
- Violates any law, statute, or regulation.
- Prohibited by law or any authorities.
- You may not use any Vivo India Content for any purpose without first obtaining a license to use. Any use of Vivo India Content by you shall be governed by the applicable license agreement separately entered into between you and Vivo India.
Infringement Claims / DMCA Notices
- If you believe that any Image or other material made available by Vivo India infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may notify Vivo India in the manner set forth in our <Please add DMCA copyright infringement policy> .
- You agree that you shall not:
- Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of Vivo India or any third party.
- Violate the rights of Vivo India or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
Restriction and Termination of Use
- vivo India may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site at any time at Vivo India’s discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that, in Vivo India’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site without further notice.
Links to Third Party Sites
- In the event that the Site is available through any third-party platform, or if Vivo India provides links from the Site to any third-party platform or permits any third party to link from its platform to the Site, you understand and agree that Vivo India makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, and accepts no responsibility for any content or practices of such third parties or their platforms. Such platforms are not under the control of Vivo India, and Vivo India provides and/or permits these links only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by Vivo India.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Governing law and jurisdiction
The terms and usage thereon shall be govern by the laws of India and shall be exclusively dealt with the jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi.